The Equipment you NEED for Brush Calligraphy.
1. Round Watercolour Brushes | 2. Black Indian Ink | 3. Injet/Laser Printer Paper | 4. Watercolour Palette | 5. Mixed Media Paper | 6. Plastic Palette | 7. Plastic Pipettes | 8. Collapsable Water Cup | 9. Gold Ink
[Click images for links]
- Round Watercolour Brushes - simply the larger the brush, the larger the wording. Small work needed to be done? Use a smaller brush...
- Black Indian Ink - waterproof, great for doing simply brush lettering and then once dry applying a watercolour wash over the top.
- Printer Paper - great for practicing, also super white. Great for work that is to be painted and scanned in.
- Watercolour Palette - taking your brush calligraphy to the next level, mix your watercolours up with plenty of water to make sure you don't run out of that AMAZING newly mixed colour.
- Mixed Media Paper Pad - has a fantastic absorbency and texture. Best for a more experienced calligrapher, due to the 'texture'.
- Plastic Palette - needed for mixing colours or ink - water ratios, needs some depth, to enable a decent amount of media to mixed.
- Pipettes - great for grabbing water to mix your watercolour or ink.
- Collapsable Water Cup - perfect for brush calligraphy on the go!
- Gold Ink - Great for creating something extra special. Try some gold ink on black or blue card.
Images courtesy of the link sources.